Our mission at Evangel Community Church is to make a difference in our world by introducing people to Jesus Christ and His teachings at whatever point we find them on their spiritual journey. We do this by creating relevant environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God, community with insiders, and influence with outsiders.
We beleive in the absolute truth of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3: 16-17)
That Jesus is God's Son. ( Luke 1: 35)
He was Born of a virgin. (Matthew 1: 23)
He died for our sins. (1 Corinthians 15: 3)
He rose from the dead. (Matthew 28: 6)
A person must accept Jesus Christ as their savior to receive eternal life. (Romans 10: 9,10)
In the Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(1 John 5: 7)
In water baptism by immersion.
(Romans 6: 3-7)
In the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12)
1. Truth - The truth of the Bible gives us understanding of who are so that we can "do better, be better and live better."
2. Hope - The hope is in the acceptance of Christ in our life that gives us direction for our lives.
3. Faithfulness - Steadfast allegiance to God and His Church.
4. Integrity - Where our morals and ethics align.
5. Kindness - Leading and serving with hospitality and generosity.
6. Respect - Admiration for the qualities and abilities of an individual.
7. Selflessness - The willingness to give of oneself for the greater good of God.
Our vision is to be a church that un-churched people love to attend. ECC is a different kind of church -- one where people are accepted right where they are. Our heart is to see those people in our community that have left organized religion, never attended church, or have been burned by church find a heavenly father that loves them and cares about them.